A yoni steam (aka. vaginal steam, v-steam or bajo) provides gentle and effective support for women’s wellness. Respected by women and holistic healers around the globe, yoni steaming is the ancient practice of allowing the warmth of herbal steam to softly permeate the exterior of the vagina.
This women's treatment gently and effectively cleanses, tones and revitalizes a woman's center, providing a myriad benefits from reduced menstrual cramps to increased fertility and more. Yoni steaming will support your natural feminine cycle, and help you to heal, relax, and detoxify both physically and emotionally. Treat yourself to this delightful self-care ritual in the comfort of your own home!
The Original Devi Steam™
Our carefully crafted blend includes the highest quality, aromatic, toning and healing herbs available, including Rosemary, Mugwort, Motherwort, Yarrow, Partridge Berry, Calendula, Lavender, and Rose Petals.
All herbs are Certified Organic, fairly traded and kosher.
It is not recommended to steam if you have an IUD or during menstruation. Do not do a yoni steam if you are pregnant (or think you might be).
Why YONI STEAM? Learn MOre about this ancient practice
Soothe and revitalize your reproductive system with the ancient practice of yoni steaming
Yoni steaming, also known as vaginal steaming, is a practice in which a woman allows the warmth of herbal steam to permeate the exterior of her vagina. Respected by healers around the globe, yoni steaming is an opportunity to reconnect with your body and utilize the wisdom of plant medicine to heal your cycle.
Experience the difference yoni steaming Can make For You
For millennia, women have shared this knowledge among one another, inspiring each other to connect with, love and heal our bodies. Today, countless women are rediscovering the practice, along with its vast and varied benefits. Yoni steams have been found throughout history to:
- Significantly reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
- Increase fertility, especially when combined with ATMAT
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth.
- Treat uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- Assist with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids.
- Treat chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and works to maintain healthy odor.
- Relieve symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
- Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body.
- Release stored emotions and tap into the energy that is our creative potential.
Does yoni steaming really make that much of a difference?
So much more than a medical or beauty treatment.
Yoni steaming is about more than uterine health, and it is certainly more than a beauty treatment. The practice brings a reconnection to the female body and to the wisdom of plant medicine. It is an opportunity for women to celebrate and cherish our bodies, and learning to enjoy our wombs as the beautiful, sacred center from which we radiate our capacity to change the world. Yoni steaming is also about women taking back ownership of our personal health, and utilizing our intuition, as well as gifts from the Earth, to support and nourish our well-being. This is also about trusting the wisdom of generations of women, elevating their perspectives as not only valid, but integral to our health.
How does a Yoni Steam work?
When dried herbs are placed in the hot water, the volatile oils that contain medicinal properties are released. A yoni steam works by applying gentle heat, as well as moisture that caries these volatile oils, to the exterior tissues of the vagina (the tissue referred to as the vulva). The warmth and moisture increases circulation to the labia, causing it to swell and expose the inner labial mucus membranes. These tissues are very porous and absorbent, and the bloodstream picks up the volatile oils can carries them into the inner reproductive system, including the uterus. Thus, the herbal steam increases circulation, thins mucus and revitalizes the entire system, allowing it to shed unnecessary membranes and build-up. The result is a healthier, more pleasant cycle and a more connected woman.
I want to try it! Where do I get the herbs?
The Vibrant Souls Devi Steam™ is a carefully crafted yoni steaming blend that includes the highest quality aromatic, toning and healing herbs available. Our unique blend contains 100% organic and fair trade herbs, some rare, all of which healers and midwives have used throughout history to support the female reproductive system. Our proprietary blend has changed the lives of thousands of women.
Vibrant Souls also offers the Vibrant Sisterhood Yearly Membership for women who plan to steam 3 times per month (recommended). Membership is just $120.00 for the year, and you'll always receive the freshest herbs with one FREE bag of both our Vibrant Woman Tonic and Cramp Relief Tea.
We also recommend purchasing a Devi Steam™ Yoni Steam Seat to make your monthly steaming comfortable and convenient!
Get started today!
Yoni (योनि) is Sanskrit for vagina and womb, and is the symbol of the Goddess Devi.
“After doing 3 steams my period has appeared to have returned to normal!!! I was experiencing very heavy long periods. One period lasted 18 days!! After steaming my last period lasted 5 days and I hardly had any PMS symptoms...no clotting or heavy bleeding!!! HALLELUJAH!!!”
"I am happy to say that my results so far are amazing. I used to have excruciating painful periods, to the extreme that I would have to stop what I was doing and lie down in a fetal position. Now, after using the yoni steams a few times I am happy to say my periods are a breeze. They are lighter than they were, less gushing, very minimal discomfort."
~ Linda J
Vibrant Souls Devi Steam™ in the News!
- Why Vaginal Steaming Could Be the Best Thing We'll Try This Year in Elephant Journal
- Vaginal Steaming: What You Need To Know in Mind Body Green
- Bajos: Mayan Wisdom for Postpartum Care in Mama Glow
- Vaginal Steaming: Ancient Women’s Ritual in Moonblush Sacred
- Yoni Steaming + Why You Need it In Your Life in Over the Moon Magazine
- Yoni Steaming As A Celebration Of The Sacred Feminine in Wild Woman
- Vaginal Steams: Forgotten Ancient Wisdom for Women's Healing for Birth Institute