Cultivate Balance with Ayurveda
earth aligned wellness
Ayurveda is India’s ancient science of evoking inner health by aligning with the elements and the rhythms of nature. Originally visioned over 5,000 years ago by the rishis (the ancient sages of India), Ayurveda is believed to be one of the oldest systems of healing on Earth. It offers a rich and dynamic body of knowledge that supports holistic wellness at a deep level through balance.
The Sanskrit word Ayurveda translates as “science of life”. According to Ayurvedic wisdom, the world around us is made up of five elements: ether, air, fire, water and earth. Living a life that is synchronized with these rhythmic and elemental influences revitalizes our bodies, invites us to trust ourselves and reconnects our spirit. Ayurvedic treatments include daily rhythms, delicious foods, medicinal herbs, massage, yoga, meditation, and other simple lifestyle changes that work to restore your body to its innate, healthy balance.
Introductory Wellness Package - $290
The best way to begin your wellness journey. This package includes the following:
- Intake (2 hours)
- During this appointment, we will dive deep in to your main concerns, health history, diet and lifestyle. I will also use the Ayurvedic technique to read your pulses. This information is used to create a treatment plan that will be delivered to you in the next appointment.
- Fully customized treatment plan
- A document with diet, lifestyle and specific remedy recommendations focusing on your areas of concern.
- Treatment plan delivery (1 hour)
- During this appointment, we go over the specific action steps in the treatment plan, determine barriers to success, and outline support structures for you to implement your treatment plan
- Weekly accountability check-ins (email/text reminders and Q&A support)
Follow-up Appointments - $90
- Updates, support and outline of next steps (1-hour)
Herbal medicines are likely to be recommended in the treatment plan. They may include any of the following:
- 1 month supply of custom herbal blend - $40
- Additional powdered herbs - $6 per ounce
- Tincture (2 oz) - $20
- Body Oil (8 oz) - $22
- Teas (4 oz) - $16
- Medicated ghee or coconut oil (8 oz) - $27
Sierra Brashear, MA is an Ayurvedic Practitioner, DONA-trained doula and herbalist. As founder of Vibrant Souls, she has supported thousands of women to deepen their wellness using herbal blends and reconnection to their powerful centers. She is a graduate of Alandi Ayurveda's 2-year 2,000+ hour Practitioner of Ayurveda program in Boulder, Colorado, and has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Colorado as well as a Master's Degree from the United Nations mandated University for Peace in Costa Rica. Sierra believes that by tuning in to our unique womb wisdom, leveraging our feminine power and intellect, and drawing on our ancestral wisdom, we will discover contemporary ways to heal ourselves, our families and our planet.
Virtual and in-person appointments available.