Why YONI STEAM? Learn MOre about this ancient practice
Soothe and revitalize your reproductive system with the ancient practice of yoni steaming
Yoni steaming, also known as vaginal steaming, is a practice in which a woman allows the warmth of herbal steam to permeate the exterior of her vagina. Respected by healers around the globe, yoni steaming is an opportunity to reconnect with your body and utilize the wisdom of plant medicine to heal your cycle.
Experience the difference yoni steaming Can make For You
For millennia, women have shared this knowledge among one another, inspiring each other to connect with, love and heal our bodies. Today, countless women are rediscovering the practice, along with its vast and varied benefits.
Yoni steams have been found by women throughout history to:
- Significantly reduce pain, bloating and exhaustion associated with menstruation.
- Decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
- Regulate irregular or absent menstrual cycles.
- Increase fertility, especially when combined with ATMAT
- Speed healing and tone the reproductive system after birth.
- Reduce uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- Assist with the repair of a vaginal tear, episiotomy, or C-section scar.
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids.
- Relieve chronic vaginal/yeast infections, and works to maintain healthy odor.
- Ease symptoms of menopause including dryness or pain during intercourse.
- Detoxify the womb and remove toxins from the body.
- Release stored emotions and tap into the energy that is our creative potential.
Yoni steaming will change your life, as it has for thousands of women
Yoni steaming works by supporting your body through its natural processes
Many reproductive challenges such as menstrual cramps and infertility are caused when there is excess build up of uterine lining that was not shed in previous cycles “encrusted” to the inside of the uterus. Because this material is built up over time, the uterus and the muscles around it work excessively hard to shed it, often causing pain and fatigue. A yoni steam works by applying gentle heat, as well as moisture that carries medicinal plant oils, to the exterior tissues of the vagina (the tissue referred to as the vulva). The warmth and moisture increases circulation to the vuvla, causing it to swell and expose the inner labial mucus membranes. These tissues are very porous and absorbent, allowing the bloodstream to pick up the medicinal oils and and carry them into the inner reproductive system, including the uterus. There, they work to help the uterus cleanse and release what is built up on its lining, ensuring that the next cycle is easy and pain-free, helping an egg to implant, and reducing other uterine abnormalities. The result is a healthier, more pleasant cycle and a more connected woman.
You can easily treat yourself to a yoni steam in the comfort of your own home
A yoni steam is a simple and accessible practice for any woman to do at home. It involves placing a pot of hot water and aromatic herbs under a seat with a hole in it, disrobing from the waist down, and sitting over the steam for about 30 minutes while the steam gently permeates the skin. For more detailed instructions, you can download a step-by-step “how to yoni steam” guide here.
The difference yoni steaming makes is real and lasting
“After doing 3 steams my period has appeared to have returned to normal!!! I was experiencing very heavy long periods. One period lasted 18 days!! After steaming my last period lasted 5 days and I hardly had any PMS symptoms...no clotting or heavy bleeding!!! HALLELUJAH!!!” — Brenda
"I am happy to say that my results so far are amazing. I used to have excruciating painful periods, to the extreme that I would have to stop what I was doing and lie down in a fetal position. Now, after using the yoni steams a few times I am happy to say my periods are a breeze. They are lighter than they were, less gushing, very minimal discomfort." — Linda J
You can get the tools you need to start yoni steaming right here!
The Vibrant Souls Devi Steam™ is a carefully crafted yoni steaming blend that includes the highest quality aromatic, toning and healing herbs available. Our unique blend contains 100% organic and fair trade herbs, some rare, all of which healers and midwives have used throughout history to support the female reproductive system. This proprietary blend has changed the lives of thousands of women.
Vibrant Souls also offers the Vibrant Sisterhood Yearly Membership for women who plan to steam 3 times per month (recommended). Membership is just $155.00 for the year, and you'll always receive the freshest herbs with one FREE bag each of both our Vibrant Woman Tonic and Moon Bliss Cramp Relieving Tonic.
We also recommend purchasing a Devi Steam™ Yoni Steam Seat to make your monthly steaming comfortable and convenient!
Remember, this is so much more than a medical or beauty treatment
Yoni steaming is about more than uterine health, and it is certainly more than a beauty treatment. The practice brings a reconnection to the female body and to the wisdom of plant medicine. It is an opportunity for women to celebrate and cherish our bodies, and learn to enjoy our wombs as the beautiful, sacred center from which we radiate our capacity to change the world. Yoni steaming is also about women taking back ownership of our personal health, and utilizing our intuition, as well as gifts from the Earth, to support and nourish our well-being. This is also about trusting the wisdom of generations of women, elevating their perspectives as not only valid, but integral to our health.
Vibrant Souls Devi Steam™ in the News!
- Why Vaginal Steaming Could Be the Best Thing We'll Try This Year in Elephant Journal
- Vaginal Steaming: What You Need To Know in Mind Body Green
- Bajos: Mayan Wisdom for Postpartum Care in Mama Glow
- Vaginal Steaming: Ancient Women’s Ritual in Moonblush Sacred
- Yoni Steaming + Why You Need it In Your Life in Over the Moon Magazine
- Yoni Steaming As A Celebration Of The Sacred Feminine in Wild Woman